Engineering Coordinator (Administrator)
- KINGS COLLEGE LONDON
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £31,396 - £34,619 per annum including London Weighting Allowance
- 10 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The role of the Engineering Coordinator is an integral part of the Engineering Team. They will work closely with the Engineering Support Manager to make sure processes and procedures are in place and support the Maintenance Manager with regards to reactive and PPM works to ensure service level targets are met whilst delivering a world class service. This is an administrative role with the opportunity to gain knowledge around Engineering in a University setting.
The post holder’s key responsibilities are to manage the Engineering CAFM system, administer work orders, provide clerical support relating to the CAFM system and liaise with customers and key service providers. The role will also be part of a supportive, friendly administrative team.
The role will have a primary location at the Guy’s Campus but may be required to work on any and all locations on occasion.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract
This is a full-time post
- Manage the CAFM system on a day-to-day basis
- Work with the maintenance manager/team to ensure reactives and PPMs are assigned/closed
- Liaise with the Service Desk regarding allocation/closure of work orders
- Raise reports relating to the CAFM system
- Support the Engineering Support Manager with processes and procedures
- Support Engineers with training and work allocated to them
The above list of responsibilities may not be exhaustive, and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
1. GCSE English and Maths C or above ( or equivalent)
2. Excellent Word, Excel, Teams skills
3. Knowledge of SharePoint
4. Strong organisational skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communicator
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
7. Good customer service skills
8. Previous administrative experience
9. Ability to work with a variety of people at all levels
1. CAFM experience ideally Planon
2. Experience working within Engineering/Maintenance