Research Engineer (Process Modelling and Optimization)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 10 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 09 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Do research in mathematical modelling, process simulation and optimization of pharmaceutical processes.
- Utilize ML approaches in conjunction with process models for debottlenecking of processes
- Work in an application-oriented team to develop innovative and cutting-edge solution for process industries.
- BEng/BTech in Chemical Engineering or higher
- Proficient in process modelling, simulation, optimization, integration, and technoeconomic analysis
- Strong analytical, theoretical, and optimization skills
- Proficient in process simulators such as Aspen Plus and HYSYS
- Proficient in one or more of the following: MATLAB, Python, C++, Java, etc.
- Commitment to stay until project completion.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17424