- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE BIRMINGHAM
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
- £32,348 - £34,308 per annum
- 10 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 24 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative, Library / Records / Information Management, Planning
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Salary: £32,348 - £34,308 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
Closing Date: 24-03-2023 12 Midday
University College Birmingham are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Team to support the Head of Strategic Planning and Reporting with both internal and external reporting in both further and higher education.
This is an exciting new role as our Data Team is expanding due to the growth in the size of the University and changes with external requirements. In addition to updating and maintaining our current reports, there will also be a need for development of reports for our new Sixth Form Centre.
Key parts of the role include:
- Extracting data from our systems and supporting the administration of surveys
- Supporting with calculation of performance metrics and data analysis
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports and building into PowerBI where appropriate
- Resolving data issues and ensuring consistency and accuracy between reports
This role is suitable for someone with experience in data analysis and who is qualified to degree level or equivalent, or who has significant data analysis experience.
- 38 days’ paid leave per year (26 days’ annual leave plus 12 bank holiday and concessionary days)
- Local Government Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice car leasing, tech and cycle schemes
- Heavily-subsidised on-site car parking
- Free Gym Membership
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing Date - Friday 24 March 2023 at midday.
UCB is an equal opportunities employer.
University College Birmingham is proud to have been voted UK University of the Year in the prestigious 2022 Whatuni Student Choice Awards. We are also the best university for Student Support. The awards are voted for by students showcasing the incredible relationships we foster here at University College Birmingham between Staff and Students.
University College Birmingham works in partnership with the University of Warwick - Ranked eighth in the 2023 Guardian League Tables and 10th in the UK in the QS World University rankings 2023.
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.