- UNIVERSITY OF GREENWICH
- Greenwich, United Kingdom
- £25,948 to £28,929 plus £5118 London weighting
- 10 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 23 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Student Registry - Quality Assurance
Location: Greenwich Campus
Salary: £25,948 to £28,929 plus £5118 London weighting
Contract Type: Permanent
Release Date: Thursday 09 March 2023
Closing Date: Thursday 23 March 2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed
The Quality Assurance Team continually seek to enhance our quality assurance systems and processes in the ever-evolving field of quality assurance and student experience. We are committed to promoting and enhancing practices that directly and positively influence the students’ academic experience. In seeking to achieve our objectives, we work in close partnership with key stakeholders across the university including Faculty academic and professional staff as well as professional services staff and students. The Administrative Officer role will be central to ensuring that the team operates effectively, coherently and consistently in achieving its objectives.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting the administrative functions of the Quality Assurance Team, including External Examiner systems, Programme Validation panels, Annual Programme Review, Risk-Based Review and Periodic Programme Reapproval;
- Developing and maintaining systems and databases to ensure oversight of the operation of quality assurance processes;
- Coordinating quality assurance information and communications including the Quality Assurance web pages, a quality assurance calendar of activities and quality assurance training activities;
- Supporting the development and enhancement of quality assurance systems and processes, including the use of digital technologies.
Candidates will have experience of working in higher education administration, or a similar environment and should have:
- Experience of servicing committees and minute taking;
- Experience of working under pressure and managing priorities;
- Experience of using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive and PowerPoint;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively;
- The ability to organise your own work, and the work of others, prioritising workload to meet key deadlines;
- A high degree of accuracy and the ability to pay close attention to detail;
- The ability to remain calm under pressure;
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in a professional manner;
- The ability to analyse and interpret data.
We are committed to building a strong, diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We particularly encourage applications from [protected characteristic(s)], who are currently under-represented within the University of Greenwich at these levels/within these areas.
Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on
We are looking for people who can help us deliver our mission of transforming lives through inspired teaching and research, through our values.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.