Assistant Application Developer
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 09 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 08 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To be part of the application development team that is responsible for all stages of planning, design, development, testing and deployment of education application across various platforms.
- Design, implement, deploy and support Java EE web applications and web services for mobile access.
- Design, maintain and support databases and servers.
- Manage projects timeline and keep proper documentation
- Discuss with internal users to gather requirements.
- Work with other departments or vendors for any project specific requirements
- Strong in Java EE development with at least 2 years hands-on experience and have completed at least 1 Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent Object Oriented Programming skills in Java.
- Good optimisation and debugging skills in Java
- Experience in integrating third party API and social media API.
- Proficient in XML, SOAP & JSON.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is an added advantage