Programme Manager, Exploration and Development
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 09 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 08 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Innovation Centre (IC) build capabilities in learning and CET innovation for all sectors, and drive adoption of learning innovation practices. In this position, the appointee shall be responsible for an efficient and agile roadmap to achieve successful outcomes in attracting and accelerating the development of Minimum Marketable Product (MMP) learning solutions for wider adoption in the larger learning and development community. The appointee will lead a team to strategise and achieve set KPIs and synergising with other teams to achieve common goals. Additional requirements needed to succeed in the role include strong knowledge in analytical tools, broad awareness of business and learning/pedagogy frameworks, possess a strategic mind and a broad knowledge in evaluating proposals relating to the product, market and technology.
- Drive and lead a programme that will accelerate the development of effective and evidence informed learning solutions, including the establishment and operationalisation of the programme, track unique and common KPIs and synthesise them into processes, policies and standards.
- Conduct product & technology research and review; assess competition landscape, scan IP availability, to support the programme’s objectives of developing solutions that meet the demands and needs of the learning and development market.
- Set up appropriate working groups, develop governance and evaluation framework to evaluate proposals’ contribution to grant objectives, innovation & market potential, scalability, application and deployment.
- Co-develop strategies and plans with successful programme partners to bring promising innovations to market and implement risks mitigation measures.
- Review and assess the potential of innovation outputs from other IAL programmes/schemes for admission to the programme, and cross-pollinate practices across other initiatives to strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
- Co-ordinate, manage and track individual project progress and budget utilisation for updates to senior management.
- Assess and review any request for variations/extensions of approved projects and make recommendations to facilitate decision making.
- Provide evaluation outcomes and assess value capture from the innovations at end of the individual project and whole programme.
- Oversee the implementation of the Regulatory Sandbox to help eligible successful applicants surmount regulatory obstacles to adoption.
- To collaborate with other teams to achieve institute’s wide goals
- Any other duties, including cross divisional projects and events, that may be assigned by the management from time to time to meet the needs of the organisation and changing environment, as well as for staff capability development
- Holds a Master or PhD, preferably in Science and/or Business, etc.
- At least 7 years of experience in innovation project management and / or education and adult learning and training sectors or a related role is a strong plus.
- Experience in leading a large-scale technology programme with a significant number of stakeholders across multiple functions and divisions.
- Experience in facilitating and enabling commercialisation of products and services
- Possess excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and delivering on KPIs.
- The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute at Paya Lebar.