Executive, Student Admissions
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 09 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 08 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
To work with Manager, Student Admissions to manage matters pertaining to admissions of students, challenge examination (CEX) waiver, credit recognition, student admission systems and IT projects.
- To manage the application and admission process, including processing of applications, course offers, and appeals for programmes.
- To manage the process of verifying applicants’ academic data.
- To manage the acceptance of offer process for all selected applicants.
- To manage the course fee payment of new students.
- To monitor accurate and up-to-date statistics on admissions.
- To assist in preparation of any adhoc statistics request by internal or external stakeholders.
- To assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Degree Holder or GCE ‘A’ Level or Polytechnic Diploma with at least 1 year of working experience, preferably administrative.
- PC literate, with Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and take initiative.
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented, warm, friendly disposition
- Resourceful, creative and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.