Admission Applications Technology Senior Specialist
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 09 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 08 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Provide collaborative oversight in CRM and advise on how to leverage the admission system and other university-managed technologies (i.e. student information systems) to optimize the applicant experience.
- Contribute to the strategic vision for implementation and evolution of CRM within the recruitment and admissions processes.
- Work closely with the undergraduate/graduate admissions teams to integrate the prospective student experience into the recruitment funnel.
- Contribute to the continuous review of admission processes, including stakeholder feedback, to provide the best system functionality and integration.
- Actively engage with staff in the Registration Office to align and/or inform common practices between undergraduate/graduate admissions systems.
- Provide consultation on emerging issues and developments to stakeholders and senior leadership to ensure successful system integration.
- Research functional tools available and leverage technology capabilities to meet the needs of stakeholders engaged with application and admissions processes; proactively learn and promote functional tools that will aid in efficiency for employees and applicants.
- Provide advice regarding system enhancements and new functionality requirements.
- Create user guides, documentation and train staff engaged in admissions assessment.
- Engage in training and information sessions within the sector user networks, and actively build relationships with colleagues across institutions with similar functional application.
- Liaise closely with both the Admissions Team and the central IT department within the university for all related and shared tasks including successful implementation and utilization of the CRM system .
- Provide functional support to all stakeholders who are involved in the recruitment and admissions process including the Graduate Studies Office, Departmental Admission Committees, Student Services, etc..
- Provide troubleshooting and debugging solutions to any technical issues in the CRM system
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education Administration, Management or related field Required
- Experience Expats: A minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Senior Specialist
Job Type: Full-time