Instructor, Engineering Requirement Unit
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 08 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 28 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The United Arab Emirates University is seeking a full-time instructor to teach general engineering courses such as Engineering Ethics, Computer Programming, Thermodynamics and Engineering Economy. Candidates are expected to have a strong commitment to teaching and advising students at the undergraduate levels, and to perform university and professional services.
The candidate’s application should include a cover letter, detailed CV, teaching philosophy, and a list of courses taught.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical).
- Experience in teaching at the university level.
Master or PhD degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil or Electrical).
Division College of Engineering - (COE)
Department Engineering Requirement Unit (COE)
Job Close Date 08-04-2023
Job Category Academic - Faculty