Digital Content Producer
- FLINDERS UNIVERSITY
- Adelaide, Australia
- $82,923 - $88,414 p.a.
- 08 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Communication & Media Studies
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Fixed term for up to 1 year | Full-Time
- Higher Education Officer Level 6 | $82,923 - $88,414 p.a.
- Location: Bedford Park
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Content Producer to join the Flinders University Central Marketing Team.
The Digital Content Producer, will utilise their Adobe Experience Manager (CMS), copywriting, social media, and email marketing skills to create content and assets that support the achievement of the strategic objectives for the College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences.
Working closely with the College Support and Marketing teams, the Digital Content Producer will have an in-depth understanding of the College’s offerings and key points of differentiation to assist in developing compelling and dynamic content to attract students to the college. This includes producing and coordinating engaging content for key projects via:
- Website enhancement and maintenance for external and internal audiences,
- Social media,
- Events; and
You will be a talented writer and digital content producer, demonstrating solid experience in writing, editing and proof-reading content for online channels tailored to diverse audiences. You will be a team player, with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively in a team context and with internal stakeholders.
You will also demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge of best practice principles and standards for digital content across web, social and email marketing, including an understanding of the principals of information architecture, UX and UI, page design, content management and SEO as they relate to web production and publication.
- Well-developed experience working within a CMS. Experience with Adobe Experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign for basic creative production.
- Completion of a degree in communications, media studies, marketing, or a related discipline with subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and / or education and / or training.
Life at Flinders
We're transforming and investing in people and facilities to create contemporary, stimulating, and satisfying learning and work environments that reflect our core values of excellence, innovation, courage, and integrity. Flinders is refocusing its strategic priorities with the aim of elevating its performance to be a top ten Australian university, and amongst the top 1% in the world.
Reaching beyond the limits of buildings, borders, and backgrounds, ours is an inclusive culture that believes absolutely in equality and opportunity for all. We don't just accommodate differences; we embrace and celebrate them. So, why work at Flinders?
- 17% Superannuation + salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wide range of professional development activities and services
- We embrace diversity and promote equity and inclusion for all students and staff
- Vibrant campus life and amenities including on campus health care services, gym and childcare centre (Bedford Park, South Australia).
Prescribed Conditions for Employment
- A valid National Police Certificate which is satisfactory to the University will also be required before the successful applicant can commence in this position.
- Please note that you may be required to provide evidence that you are up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations, in line with the Flinders University COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
How to Apply and Information
- In addition to uploading your CV, please submit a Cover Letter/Statement elaborating on your previous experiences in a similar role.
- For more information regarding this position, please contact Sophie Muir.
Please note, late applications and applications sent via agencies will not be accepted.
Applications to be submitted before 10:00 pm:
22 Mar 2023
At Flinders we embrace and celebrate diversity and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, and people of all ages, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.