Post-Doctoral position electrocardiographic imaging
- UNIVERSITÉ DE BORDEAUX
- Pessac, Gironde, France
- 07 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry, Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Life sciences, Biological Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Postdocs, Research Related, Research Associate, Research Assistants / Officers, Research Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Do you have experience in cardiac electrophysiology and/or signal processing ?
Join the Liryc at the University of Bordeaux!
The LIRYC is a world-renowned institute specialized in the research and treatment of heart rhythm diseases. Their 4 missions are: research, innovation, training and care.
As part of the ANR JC TUNE project (AAPG 2022), the IHU is looking to develop non-invasive electrocardiographic techniques to become a powerful clinical tool. By providing new information on the predisposition of patients at risk of Sudden Cardiac Death we aim to improve risk prediction and patient care.
In this context, we are looking for a Post-doctoral researcher.
Main activities :
Mission: The project focuses on the development and validation of non-invasive electrocardiographic imaging (ECGI) methods to detect arrhythmogenic electrical signatures using experimental models and patient data. As the Post-Doctoral reseacher, you will :
- Contribute to experimental laboratory preparations
- Develop signal and image processing pipelines to process raw data
- Build detailed computer models based on CT and MR images
- Develop new markers to identify arrhythmogenic risk
- Determine validation methods for these markers using animal and patient data
Apply for Post-Doctoral position electrocardiographic imaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly