Microfluidic-electro researcher for life science technologies
- Leuven, Belgium
- 07 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, General Engineering, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Research Related, Research Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Contributing to concept formulations for novel devices for our life science application demandsWhat you will do
We are looking for a microfluidics scientist/engineer with knowledge of electrowetting, dielectrophoresis and related topics. You will:
- Contribute to concept formulations for novel devices for the life science application demands
- Perform analytical calculations and multidisciplinary simulations to evaluate concepts of devices and systems and perform the device design accordingly.
- Design device measurement schemes and perform multidisciplinary measurements to test the functionality of microfluidic devices for certain assays.
- Work effectively in simultaneous projects, adapting to new projects, following timelines agreed with customers and report the results internally and externally.
- Work closely with an interdisciplinary team of physicists, engineers, and biologists