Research Assistant, AI in Health
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 07 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 06 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Research Assistant will be responsible for designing and implementing efficient and robust systems, and applications for algorithms and methodologies based on state-of-the-art research in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence and big data. He/she will be working closely with the Principle Investigator and lab members on one or more research projects with external collaborators on interesting and challenging real-world datasets and problem statements.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related disciplines with a focus in AI/Machine Learning/Big Data
- Candidate must be able to work with fast moving, “hands-on”, results-oriented environments. He/ she will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be passionate about building and developing new ideas and models
- Solid programming and application development
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.