Integration Product Lead
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- 07 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Full time- 3 year fixed term opportunity
- Overall responsibility for ensuring adequate integration capacity to meet required levels of service and use of existing capacity is optimised
- Offering a competitive remuneration package including 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Integration Product Lead is the subject matter expert (SME) responsible for overall Enterprise Integration product strategy, capacity analysis and driving the impact analysis of integration products. This position is focused on evaluating impact on any integration product, identifying issues, and evaluating
integration environments both operationally and transactionally.
Working to tight deadlines with rapidly changing priorities, your key responsibilities will be to:
- build and maintain strong relationships and collaborate with USYD's product management and ICT team to understand integration requirements and help understand platform features and integration product roadmap
- provide strategic technical impact analysis and capacity planning on integration products like API Platform, RPA, API Governance, API Gateway, IICS (Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services), MDM, Event streaming, GCP, AWS, Data lakehouse, Jenkins, git etc
- identify, develop, and drive improvement initiatives that optimise capacity and ensure best return on investment without adding risk or disruption
- take ownership of monitoring and forecasting organisation's data processing and storage needs and develop and implement long term plans to meet business requirements
- analyse and review Enterprise Integration environments on a regular basis and provide advice, guidance, and recommendations to support strategical direction that will maximise business value and ensure optimal performance
- proactively manage, monitor and report complex capacity risks, issues and work with the relevant team to ensure appropriate solutions are in place.
- Strong Integration strategy expertise, program and project management, compliance, auditing and/or business analysis experience
- proven track record of delivery including working on a project from pre-inception through to business and technical delivery in an Agile delivery environment
- experience in traditional data technologies (relational databases, ETL tools (Informatica), Master Data, Data Catalog) and modern data technologies (Azure, GCP, AWS, Databricks, Open Source).
- Significant experience managing software license servers in a variety of license allocation models
- substantial experience with MuleSoft 3.9 and 4.X and with MuleSoft's Anypoint platform - Anypoint Studio, Cloudhub, API Manager, Runtime Manager, Design Centre, etc
- Proven experience in capacity projection and contingency planning, including balancing strategic and operational objectives with conflicting priorities and deadlines
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or any documents in alternate formats, please contact Toby Berryman, Recruitment Operations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of this Position Description, please contact Toby Berryman via email email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Wednesday 22 March 2023 11:59 PM