O Level Pakistan Studies Examiners
- CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (GB)
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Geography
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Cambridge Assessment International Education is growing and over 10 000 schools in more than 160 countries are now part of our Cambridge learning community.
To support our continued growth worldwide, we are expanding our examiner network, and inviting teachers to develop their professional practice by becoming Cambridge examiners.
We currently have new examiner vacancies for O Level Pakistan Studies: The Environment of Pakistan which focuses on the physical and human geography of Pakistan with an emphasis on development. Prior knowledge of the environment of Pakistan is not required, all geography examiners are welcome to apply.
Requirements are that applicants will:
- be educated to degree level in geography or a related subject area OR have studied the natural and human environment of South Asia or Pakistan Studies in depth.
- have a minimum of 2 years' teaching experience
- ideally have some experience of teaching geography or humanities
- have a PC/Mac, fast broadband and IT skills for marking on screen
Successful applicants will have:
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work well under pressure
- the ability to keep to deadlines
As an examiner you will be marking a specific number of scripts in line with approved marking instructions and to the required standard. For more information on the role of an examiner please visit our website.
- a powerful insight into the teaching and assessment of Cambridge qualifications
- support in developing your own professional practice
- the highest standards of training and support
- payment per scripts marked
- freelance opportunities, based on contracts for service for each examination series, which fit around your existing commitments.