KTP Centre Administrator (East of Scotland)
- EDINBURGH NAPIER UNIVERSITY
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh (GB)
- £27,929 – £33,314 per annum
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job reference: 0000019965
Date posted: 03/03/2023
Application closing date: 19/03/2023
Salary: Grade 4, £27,929 – £33,314 per annum
Package: Excellent Benefits Package
Contractual hours: 36.25
Basis: Full Time
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a KTP Centre Administrator to join our Knowledge Transfer Partnership team on a full-time basis with departure of our long serving administrator. The role holder will be experienced administrator hired on behalf of all 6 of the KTP Centre’s HEI partners and in collaboration with the East of Scotland KTP Centre Supervisory Board.
The East of Scotland KTP Centre is a collaboration between 6 member universities (Universities of Edinburgh, Stirling & St Andrews; and Edinburgh Napier, Queen Margaret and Heriot Watt Universities) to raise awareness and facilitate the establishment and running of new Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
As a KTP Centre Administrator, you will act as first point of contact for the Centre by answering telephone calls, dealing with enquiries, taking messages, and forwarding calls to appropriate members of staff.
Simultaneously, you will also be providing administrative support for the Centre operations and to the facilitation, promotion, processing, and monitoring of the KTP programmes on behalf of all six of the KTP Centre’s partner universities.
You will be employed by Edinburgh Napier University and located at Merchiston campus (Hybrid working optional) with occasional travel to other member universities and KTP company locations.
What we are looking for
- Degree level or equivalent and have demonstrable experience of administration.
- Demonstrable experience of having provided administrative support to multiple projects
- Experience in financial administration or project accounting
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, to work on multiple activities and to meet deadlines.
You will also be highly computer literate with excellent spreadsheet skills, including use of Excel at advanced level and competence with Word and Power Point.
To find out more, please review the full role profile here.
Benefits We Offer
In return, we offer a great working environment where we support ambition, recognise achievement and offer an attractive benefits package. This includes a minimum of 36 days annual leave (includes bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, professional development opportunities, discounted access to onsite sports facilities and a wide range of other staff discounts.
Salary: Grade 4, £ 27,929 – 33,314 per annum (Flexible part-time work pattern could be considered)
Further information about our benefits can be found here.
- Application closing date: 19th March 2023 @11:59 pm
- Interview date: anticipated to be between 31st March to 6th April incl. to be conducted visa MS Teams
The University is committed to inclusion, demonstrated through our work in respect of our diversity awards and accreditations (Advance HE's Athena SWAN Charter) and holds Disability Confident, Carer Positive and Stonewall Scotland Diversity Champion status. More details can be found here.