Research Fellow, Chemistry
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work with Dr Zhu Ru-Yi on Modified DNA/RNA for asymmetric catalysis under a project on Asymmetric DNA catalysis.
The main responsibilities of the position includes:
- Lead research projects, help with ordering consumables and chemicals, train PhD, undergraduate, and MSc students.
- Qualifications / Discipline: PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, chemical biology
- Skills: Organic synthesis, catalysis
- Experience: No prior experience required
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemistry
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18109