Research Engineer, Optical Imaging
7 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
There are two Research Engineer positions immediately open for application in the Optical Bioimaging Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful applicants will work with the research team under A/P Chen Nanguang to develop advanced optical imaging methods for biomedical applications. More specifically, he/she will be involved in the design, implementation, and testing of new optical imaging systems, or assist in developing image processing/image reconstruction algorithms.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, or Computer Science.
- Experience with optical instruments, computer programming, image processing, and/or data analysis is preferred.
- Open to fixed term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18070