Research Fellow, Optical Imaging
5 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry, Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, General Engineering, Life sciences, Biological Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
There are two Research Fellow positions immediately open for application in the Optical Bioimaging Lab, Department of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore. The successful candidates will be in charge of the development of novel optical imaging methods. He/she will need to support the project management and ensure the research milestones are achieved according to the plan.
The candidate will also need to work closely with other research staffs to deliver high-quality research outcomes.
- Possess a PhD degree in Biomedical Engineering/Optical Engineering/Electrical Engineering or related fields;
- Experience with optical imaging or scientific computing
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Open to fixed term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18071