Research Assistant, Clinical Trials
3 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Other Health & Social Care
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The National University of Singapore invites application for a Research Assistant (Clinical Trials) in the department of surgery, Yong Loo Lin school of Medicine.
The position is a 1-year contract.
The RA will be responsible to, and work closely with, the Principal Investigator (A/Prof Jackie Ho) and study team members to ensure the successful completion of the clinical trials on time.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The RA will be able to:
- Conduct and coordinate research related activities and projects in the department according to Good Clinical Practice guidelines and other applicable regulatory and ethical requirements.
- Liaison with Principal Investigator and assisting the investigators with patient recruitment
- Liaison with various departments for trial investigation procedures
- Ensure duties are carried out in accordance to protocol procedure
- Maintaining proper filing and documentation of clinical trial files and electronic case report forms
- Maintain source documentation for each patient according to protocol
- Provide logistic and administrative support in research related matters
- Assist in communications with DSRB/IRB staff regarding study-related ethics applications, amendments and status reports
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Principal Investigato
- Degree holder in science-related field, nursing or equivalent.
- be able to work independently and in a team.
- Have good communication skills, able to interact well with patients.
- have knowledge of computer applications, e.g. MS office, PowerPoint and Excel
- have experiences in clinical studies is an advantage.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Surgery
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18096