Teaching Assistant, Electrical and Computer Engineering
3 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, General Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking suitable candidates for a Teaching Assistant position
The job duties include but not limited to the following:
- Conduct classroom teaching in Electrical Engineering subjects
- Design and implement Electrical Engineering laboratory experiments and projects in hardware and/or software domains
- Provide prompt consultation to students
- Assist in grading students’ work
- Assist in module-related logistics for the lecturers
- Assist in Department’s outreach efforts
- Good B.Eng./M.Sc./M.Eng./Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering from a reputable university. Senior year Ph.D. and M.Eng. students are eligible to apply.)
- Strong communication skills in the English language and interest in conveying electrical engineering concepts and skills to the next generation of electrical engineers, especially with the rising interest in electrification of vehicles, communications, advanced semiconductors, and renewable energy.
- Knowledge in digital communication systems, circuits, signal analysis, engineering mathematics, electronics, and embedded systems.
- Knowledge in Python and C programming. Knowledge in machine learning is a plus.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18088