7 days left
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Human Resources
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Senior Officer will be one of the members of SUSS’s newly formed HR Shared Services Team which aims to deliver smooth and efficient HR operational support to SUSS’s staff.
- Process monthly payroll for associates using SAP Successfactors.
- Act as a backup payroll preparer to process monthly main payroll for SUSS staff and also backup for government statutory claims submission.
- Verify and file IR21 and IR8A (income tax) for associates.
- Verify and approve staff expenses claims.
- Participate in various statutory and ad-hoc surveys.
- Handle work pass matters (application, renewal, cancellation, etc).
- Assist in offboarding operational arrangement such as triggering SF’s automated processes.
- Letter generation as and when required and sending out of letters.
- Liaise with staff when in need of documents to complete operational tasks required.
- Any ad-hoc HR operational/administration duties as per assigned.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, similar or equivalent.
- Possess minimum 2 years of working experience in processing payroll using payroll software(s), preferably in large organisations.
- General knowledge and understanding on the employment and CPF acts.
- Good in using Microsoft Office applications especially Microsoft Excel.
- Meticulous and pays strict attention to details.
- A good team player and also able to work independently with minimal supervision