- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Corporate Planning function of SUSS provides key support to management in strategy formulation and implementation. The successful candidate will support the Senior Manager of Corporate Planning in the University's strategy and planning cycle, which includes corporate strategic events, management of strategic projects, corporate performance reporting and management, and more.
- Plan and support the conduct of corporate strategic events, such as planning retreats and workplan seminars.
- Develop project timelines, define project milestones and measures of outcomes of strategic initiatives with strategic thrust leads of the university. Monitor the progress of implementation and coordinate across teams for initiatives with interdependencies.
- Prepare performance reports and derive insights from analysing performance trends to help drive strategic and operational decisions
- Support the development and implementation of corporate and departmental scorecards and dashboards
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The successful candidate will need to interact with individuals across levels, including heads of departments, and disciplines. He/She will need to be big-picture oriented, while understanding the importance of details.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ work experience
- Strong analytical, communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications