Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor / Professor, Accountancy
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are interested in applicants in the fields of Accountancy specialising in Valuation, Assurance or Advanced Financial Reporting. Candidates with expertise in corporate governance, ESG reporting, analytics, risk management will also be considered.
If you are passionate about communicating knowledge, and can demonstrate ability to work collaboratively and engage positively with colleagues and external stakeholders, we welcome you to join us!
The successful applicant will join the Accounting discipline in the School of Business (SBIZ). The responsibilities of SBIZ full-time faculty members include teaching and developing courses, conducting academic and/or applied research, and being involved in activities in the service of SUSS and also outside of SUSS that may include outreach to industry and also involvement in industry projects.
- Ph.D. degree holder in a relevant discipline.
- Those with Chartered Accountant of Singapore qualification (or equivalent professional qualification) and at least a Master's degree and industry experience in a relevant area will also be considered.
- Applicant with at least 3 years of teaching experience. Those with industry experience in the relevant area and/or are familiar with the Singapore CA Qualification will have an added advantage