Head of Human Resources Office
- CITY UNIVERSITY OF MACAU
- Macau, China
- Annual remuneration can be up to USD 90,000
- 06 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 05 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macao, the University offers an array of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macao and the wider region.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for Head of Human Resources Office, and job description and qualifications are as follows:
- Supervising and coordinating recruitment, headcount planning, employee activities, training, HR System, compensation and benefits and payroll.
- Managing daily operations of Human Resources Office and providing leadership to the team for continuous enhancement.
- Leading the development and implementation of HR departmental plan to cope with University’s development.
- Establishing and implementing related rules and regulations.
- Connecting with the local HEI and industries for better HR practice.
- Other University affairs as assigned.
- Master’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, Law or related disciplines;
- Minimum 9 years of working experience, management experience in higher education setting is preferred;
- Knowledge of Macau Employment and Higher Education Ordinance;
- Ability to make independent decisions with a strong sense of empowerment;
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- The post holder must be a proactive, dynamic, and self-motivated individual with good relationship building skills and high standards of professionalism;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin with high level of technical accuracy.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicant's academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12%, however it is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Applicants may visit https://cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/leader-and-management/ for more details, and may apply via the link https://career.cityu.edu.mo/Job/Login. The above position will remain open until filled. Should there be any inquiries during application, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications unsuccessful if they are not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission.
*Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.*