Head of Centre for Curriculum Design & Delivery
- ULSTER UNIVERSITY
- Northern Ireland (GB)
- £53,980 - £63,709
- 03 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Education
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Student Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Head of Centre for Curriculum Design & Delivery
Department/School: Learning Enhancement
Salary: £53,980 - £63,709
Closing Date: 26 March 2023
Reference Number: 018642
- ABOUT US -
We are a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland.
Our core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer.
- THE ROLE -
The Centre for Curriculum Design and Delivery is one of four Centres within the Learning Enhancement department which is part of the Pro Vice Chancellor (Academic Quality and Student Experience) portfolio This role provides a great opportunity for an experienced professional to lead the newly constituted Centre for Curriculum Design and Delivery.
The post holder will manage the development and implementation of policies and procedures which support course teams as they develop new programmes leading to University awards or redevelop existing courses
- ABOUT YOU -
The postholder will be required to hold:
- Honours Degree or equivalent.
- BENEFITS -
- Competitive salary.
- Generous annual leave entitlement promoting a healthy work/life balance - plus, an additional 15 days' per year when the university is closed.
- Enrolment in USS pension scheme – employer contribution of 21.1%
- An environment that supports flexible working and allows you to balance both work and home life.
- An open and inclusive environment that celebrates and welcomes diversity.
- Onsite and discounted sports/gym facilities (3 months' free gym membership at either the Jordanstown, Coleraine, or Magee Campus).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Discounted eye tests with subsequent competitive prescription lenses and frames.
- Exposure to the very latest in cutting edge technologies including Dell, Aruba, Checkpoint, Avaya, feeding your passion for IT.
- Autonomy in your role to make impactful decisions and changes to company processes.
Athena Swan Statement
Ulster University holds a Bronze Athena SWAN award in recognition of our commitment to advancing gender equality in higher education, read more on our website. The University has a range of initiatives to support a family friendly working environment, including flexible working.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community, particularly from those with disabilities. Appointment will be made on merit.