Group Academic Director
- LONDON SCHOOL OF COMMERCE
- LONDON BRIDGE
- From £80K to 120k (Depending upon experience)
- 03 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 24 Mar 2023
- ‘Group Academic Director’
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business & Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Group Academic Director
Reports to: CEO
Salary: Up to 120k (Depending upon experience)
Location: London Bridge
The London School of Commerce (LSC) Group is one of the largest and most reputable private higher education providers in the United Kingdom. The LSC Group has global campuses in multiple locations and has been delivering high quality education for the past 23 years. LSC has a portfolio of programmes including BABS, MBA and PhD/DBA’s for both domestic and international students and has more than 150,000 alumni in over 130 countries. With its mission of ‘widening access to global higher education’ and its vision to become a global Group of independent Universities, LSC has become a significant higher education provider. The Group is in a growth trajectory and is looking for a qualified and experienced candidate with an ambition for career development.
- Responsible for the overall co-ordination of academic delivery across the group
- Will work closely with the academic and operational teams to develop and implement strategies to improve institutional effectiveness and student outcomes, striving for outstanding educational outcomes
- Coordinate and manage academic partnerships with universities and other external bodies
- Actively identify and pursue areas of innovation and development in education
- Achieve excellent levels of student progression and completion.
- Lead in the preparation and positioning of the School in achieving degree awarding powers in multiple locations.
- Chair relevant committee meetings and participate in other senior management meetings
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience of working in a relevant role within the UK higher education sector Relevant private sector experience, specifically within a management/director role
- Extensive experience of working with university senior managers and faculty across a range of disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance regulations and processes within UK higher education
- Experience of course and curriculum design with UK higher education
- Must be willing to travel overseas.
The general ethos within the School is one which there is a sense of cultural awareness and a willingness to undertake extra duties/responsibilities whatever the level of appointment within the organisation, to ensure the well-being of the student body and the continued advancement of the Company.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter marked ‘Group Academic Director’.
All applicants must be received by 24th March 2023
No agencies please.