- LA TROBE UNIVERSITY
- Bendigo, Australia
- $83,397 - $93,397 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Full time
- Mutiple opportunities
- 1 role Bendigo Campus
- 1 role regional campus preferred
- HEO5 - TRP $83,397 - $93,397 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Partnership Operations team is responsible for the communication of placement opportunities and allocations, compliance requirements and other administrative operational tasks that support the delivery of the placement program, whilst ensuring that schools’ objectives are met in line with University guidelines, policies and procedures. The Placement Officer responds to student and partner inquiries related to placements, always providing high quality and professional advice.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- Completion of a degree without subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows within own area of responsibility.
- High level proficiency in computer software packages including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the use of the internet as a research tool.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated customer service focus and solution orientated approach.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55 pm Sunday 19th March 2023
Position Enquiries: Evelyn Vancam (E.Vancam@latrobe.edu.au)
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- A Cover letter outlining your suitability for the role based on the position description; and
- An up-to-date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics.
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.