Executive (Programmes and Operation), Node for Inclusive Fintech
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 02 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 01 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The job holder reports to the Assistant Manager (Programmes & Operation) to assist the Node for Inclusive Fintech team to oversee all the Node’s initiatives and organize Fintech and Blockchain related workshops, conferences and events. He/she should have good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and attend to details. He/she is required to handle the university’s administrative processes, facilitate logistic arrangements for events, and manage the Node’s external partners efficiently within given timelines.
The responsibilities include handling the following:
- Time planning and venue bookings of all events (workshops, seminars, meetups, conferences & summit).
- Source for quotations/tenders on appointment of vendors to support the event, including submission of Vendor Evaluation, seeking approval, etc.
- Coordinate and make logistic arrangements with both internal & external parties, partners and vendors on booking of event venue, setting-up of the venue, registration of guests/participants, managing live streaming and simultaneous interpretation during the actual event, etc.
- Make logistic and travel arrangements for overseas instructors/speakers and invited guests, not limited to purchase of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, land transportation, etc.
- Prepare administrative documents such as event admin notes, briefings, checklist, programme/agenda, presentation slides etc.
- Manage payment process including vendor account creation, PR/PO issuance till final settlement of payment
- Manpower planning including temp staff recruitment and deployment for event, pre-briefing prior to events, provide guidance before and during events, problem solving at event venue, etc.
- Pre- and Post Projects/Event Management
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Recognised diploma/degree with at least 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in arts or social sciences, business, and finance.
- Previous administration, customer relation and event management experience will be an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and proficient in written and spoken Chinese as the incumbent will be required to communicate and liaise with overseas partners from China
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.