Senior Officer, HR Shared Services
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 02 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 01 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Human Resources
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Senior Officer will be one of the members of SUSS’s newly formed HR Shared Services Team which aims to deliver smooth and efficient HR operational support to SUSS’s staff.
- Verify and approve employees’ training-related reimbursement claims via SuccessFactors (Rhombus) system (e.g. claims for course fees, professional membership fees, FDS related expenses, etc).
- Attend to staff's queries on matters relating to training administration and claims.
- Verify and raise payment of training-related invoices (e.g. venue rentals, catering, workshop fees etc) to service providers via the SAP system.
- Provide logistical support for HR activities/events for e.g.
- Send out course registration emails, coordinating registration/sign-ups, updating of training calendar;
- Schedule employees via SF for core training (e.g. new staff orientation);
- Book training venues, engage catering services;
- Create Zoom sessions for virtual training sessions (e.g. orientation briefings).
- Coordinate with external training providers to register employees for training (i.e. group registration for 3 pax and above).
- Perform training grant applications i.e. absentee payroll in Enterprise Portal for Jobs & Skills.
- Update training details and training records in SuccessFactors (e.g. adding new courses/schedules, updating staff’s training hours etc).
- Assist to compile and submit training statistics for annual MOM’s Employer-Supported Training Survey.
Shared Services Operations
- Work with the Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering teams to coordinate the onboarding of new employees. E.g Arranging medical check-up, staff ID card printing
- Data entry and verification of employment details for new staff in Successfactors.
- Data entry in Successfactors for any change in staff details and during staff offboarding
- Staff letters generation and coordination of letters sending.
- Back-up for colleague who is responsible for HR and Office administration e.g Verification of invoice
- Any other HR operations as per assigned
- Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, similar or equivalent.
- Possessing general knowledge and understanding on the employment act would be an added advantage.
- Good in using Microsoft Office applications and comfortable in working with IT systems
- Meticulous and pays strict attention to details.
- A good team player and also able to work independently with minimal supervision