Research Fellow, Coastal Engineering
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Physical Sciences, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at the National University of Singapore seeks Research Fellow to work on a research project that deals with the impact of hydrodynamics on particle and carbon retention within coastal vegetation.
- The ideal candidate will hold a PhD degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a closely-related field, have a track record of high impact peer-reviewed international journal publications related to the topic mentioned above, and demonstrate prior experience with laboratory and field experiments/ data analysis/ theoretical modelling.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have prior research experience in coastal engineering, environmental fluid mechanics, and hydraulic engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Covid 19 Message
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Civil And Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 10301