Research Scientist , Cancer Science Institute, 1
2 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Postdoctoral Fellow Position Available – Toshio Suda Lab
- Postdoctoral Fellow
Postdoctoral position is available immediately for PhD with experience in cancer and stem cell biology research. The successful candidate will help to design experiments, conduct experiments, analyse data, and provide support to the Principal Investigator and his team.
Candidate with expertise in hematopoietic stem cell with strong background and working knowledge of basic molecular/cellular biology and biochemistry techniques such as cell culture, cloning, real-time PCR, isolation of cells, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry is preferred. Candidates with experience in laboratory management is also highly desirable.
- Motivated and hardworking candidates with ability to communicate in written and spoken English are welcome to apply.
- Applications should include full curriculum vitae, publication list, information on years of experience in research and laboratory work, and names and contact information (email and telephone numbers) of 3 referees.
Covid - 19 Message
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.