Research Fellow, Centre for Biomedical Ethics
1 day left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To investigate methodologies and develop algorithms for fine-grained evidence extraction, and incorporate reasoning using knowledge graphs for time-sensitive fact checking. To carry out experiments to demonstrate the feasibility of large scale automated fact checking. The research outcome is expected to produce high-quality publications in top conferences/journals.
- PhD or close to completing PhD in Computer Science, or closely related field with promising publication record
- Good knowledge in natural language processing, machine learning, knowledge representation and reasoning
- Good writing and communication skills
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presences are required.
In accordance with Singapore's legal requirements, unvaccinated workers will not be able to work on the NUS premises with effect from 15 January 2022. As such, job applicants will need to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Department: NUS Centre for Trusted Internet & Community
Employee Referral Eligible: No