Research Fellow (5G Core Network Slice Security)
5 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This project aims at studying various treats in the core network and slices of a standalone 5G network architecture and develop security solutions. The Research Fellow (RF) will be responsible to develop techniques such as AI/machine learning , to model the normal behaviours and detect anomalies in 5G core network and slices. The RF will also explore approaches for detecting and mitigating attacks. The work involves experimentation with a testbed and proof-of-concept demonstrations for use-cases. The work and findings will lead to top-tier publications, invention disclosures and proof-of-concept demonstrations.
- A PhD in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Science and related disciplines, with knowledge and experience in one or more areas - network security, AI/machine learning, 5G, virtualization, NFV, cloud, and SDN.
- Strong research record with independent research and development capability.
- Software skill for testbed Experimentation and proof-of-concept demonstrations.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18402