Research Assistant, PV Devices Characterisation
6 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 01 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Research and development of new/ existing characterisation and analysis techniques. This will involve good understanding of PV (photovoltaics) concepts.
- Take on responsibilities for various characterisation equipment (e.g. maintenance, upkeep, calibration, enhance functionalities and accuracy of measurement and managing usage)
- Assist in continuous improvement efforts and quality management efforts to build up a leading PV Characterisation Laboratory.
- Support research and industry projects in terms of measurements, analysis, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Materials Sciences, or equivalents)
- Prior experience in solar cell fabrication, modelling, characterisation, or other relevant experience is preferred
- Motivated, positive, independent individual who takes initiative, with good analytical skills.
- Good English communication skills (oral and written)
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Solar Energy Research Inst of S'pore
Department : Research Cluster
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17474