Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Materials, Chemistry, Biomedical Engineering)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 28 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry, Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Life sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships, Postdocs
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated postdoctoral research fellow to join our multidisciplinary team to work on the development of novel polymers and their supramolecular self-assembled nanostructures forming smart (bio)materials, hydrogels, and micro- and nanoparticles, for nanomedicine, bioimaging, tissue engineering, and environmental sustainability applications.
The successful candidate will be expected to collaborate with a group of researchers from various disciplines and also assist the principal investigator in guiding junior researchers and graduate students as well as in managing project and laboratory. (NUS website: https://cde.nus.edu.sg/bme/staff/dr-lijun)
- PhD degree in materials, chemistry, chemical engineering, biology, biomedical engineering, environmental engineering, or any other related fields.
- Published in reputable international journals.
- Responsible and able to work independently.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Good team player across multiple disciplines.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Interested applicants must apply through NUS Career site and / or email CV to Prof Li Jun at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department: Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID: 17652