Research Fellow (3D Printing of Flexible Electronics)
7 days left
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 28 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
NUS Mechanical Engineering has a new opening in Research Fellow position with expertise and experience in materials, polymer, chemistry or mechanical engineering. Previous research experience in flexible electronics or additive manufacturing for ceramic, polymer or composite materials is required.
The successful candidate will drive the research direction, conduct experiments, analyse results and publish scientific papers.
- PhD in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering , Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- Experience in additive manufacturing, chemical synthesis, powder processing, etc.
- Experience in flexible electronics, shape-changing materials, etc.
- Experience related to materials development and characterisation for ceramics, polymer or composites.
- Creative and self-motivated team player with a good publication record.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Mechanical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17596