Associate Director Academic Affairs
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- United Arab Emirates (AE)
- $0 to &15,000
- 27 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Feb 2024
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management, Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Other Health & Social Care
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was founded in 2006 with a vision to be the leading provider for health education in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). FCHS Offers programs in, Nursing Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Radiography and Medical Imaging and Emergency Health (Paramedics) and Psychology leading to a Bachelor’s degree.
We are undergoing an exciting period of change, led by our newly appointed Director-Chief Academic Officer. A key to success of this change process is to hire a new Associate Director Academic Affairs with the passion and drive for excellence and improvement.
The Associate Director will work closely with the Director and be responsible for leading the the academic operations of Fatima College of Health Sciences, within the IAT governance framework. This will entail close working side by side with the heads of each academic department.
Responsibilities will include, Supervise all matters relating to curriculum and instruction in the College, including various designated courses, scheduling and overloads, Oversee development and implementation of academic strategic planning; establish priorities and plans for program development, FCHS faculty recruitment and development, Provide academic input to college enrolment management efforts, coordinate periodic academic program reviews, Assure the quality of all programs offered within the college along with the appropriate accrediting criteria and requirements are maintained.
Applicants should possess, Ph.D. or equivalent and have 10 years of proven leadership experience including academic management at a Senior academic level.
Our ideal candidate will also have highly developed skills in:
- Fiscal and people management with particular reference to academic communities
- Able to adapt to changing and multiple priorities
- Ability to interact effectively as a leader, a team player and must be able to work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to identify, resolve, and consult on a wide range of academic, administrative and people issues with a clear sense of institutional needs and priorities
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, and be self-motivated
- Proven experience of project delivery
- A clear vision to drive excellence in education and research
Interviews will be conducted through zoom with the college leadership team.
Due to volume of applications, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply for Associate Director Academic Affairs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly