Head of Pharmacy Program
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- United Arab Emirates (AE)
- $0 to &10,000
- 27 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Feb 2024
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Other Health & Social Care
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Fatima College of Health Sciences (FCHS) was founded in 2006 with a vision to be the leading provider for health education in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). FCHS Offers programs in, Nursing Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Radiography and Medical Imaging and Emergency Health (Paramedics) and Psychology leading to a Bachelor’s degree.
We are undergoing an exciting period of change, led by our newly appointed Director-Chief Academic Officer. The start of this process is to hire a new Head of Department with the passion and drive for excellence and improvement. The HoD is an assigned role to a faculty member, and we are therefore looking for a candidate of minimum Assistant Prof ranking.
The duties of the role require the successful candidate to oversee academic and non-academic operations for Students in the department working collaboratively with other HoDs and the Associate Director Academic Affairs within the governance framework.
We are looking for someone who is equally excited about this challenge and who will be responsible for effectively managing staff, students, and College facilities, identifying problems within the academic functions and initiating action for their positive resolution. The role will also have a small teaching load assigned.
Applicants should possess, Ph.D. or equivalent in Pharmacy, and have 5 years of proven leadership experience, significant experience in a Clinical/ Educational environment and the right person will possess the following key skills:
- Ability to prioritize workloads and ‘deliver on time’
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills
- able to manage and lead projects
- Excellent oral and written English
- Computer literate
- Proven track record in delivering high quality health education
- A passion and commitment to progressing the profession through evidence based education, research and practice
Interviews will be conducted through zoom with the college leadership team.
Due to volume of applications, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
Apply for Head of Pharmacy Program
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly