Senior Instructor- Emergency Health
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED TECHNOLOGY
- Al Ain, Abu Dhabi (AE)
- Competitive tax free package
- 27 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Feb 2024
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Other Health & Social Care
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Emergency Health Department at Fatima College of Health Sciences whose main campus located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, is currently inviting applications from experienced senior teaching academics in Emergency Health. By offering professional entry and higher education programs in emergency health, the College is the major contributor to the paramedic workforce and healthcare development in the UAE.
We are seeking to appoint Senior Instructors to teach into the Bachelor of Emergency Health program. Bachelor of Emergency Health program is well established and is now entering an exciting period of growth as it expands existing operations in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and Ajman campus. Suitable candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Master's Degree in Emergency Health/Paramedic Science /Emergency Medical Care
- 7 years of Academic Experience or 10 Years professional Experience and /or a mix
- Applicants currently enrolled and completing PHD a master degree holders from a reputable university with international license in the field of emergency medicine can also apply
- Excellent oral and written English with IELTS academic band of 7 (is a must for non- native English speakers).
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Apply for Senior Instructor- Emergency Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly