Post Doctoral Fellow
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 27 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 29 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- To develop an electrodeposition process of target materials from ionic liquids.
- To maintain an electrodeposition system and relevant chemical inventory.
- Document the obtained research findings in project reports, research papers and conference/workshop presentations.
- Formulate, plan and conduct research tasks in a timely manner, and in line with the project objectives and milestones.
- Assist in administrative tasks, such as the procurement of consumables.
- Assist in training and mentoring of graduate students.
- Present research findings to the faculty team in periodic project meetings.
PhD Degree in Chemical Engineering; Applied Chemistry; Materials Science and Engineering.
- Strong background and experience in electrodeposition/electrochemical experiments
- Experience in operating a glovebox.
- Established track record evidenced by publications in high-quality international journals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team-oriented research environment.
- Strong analytical skills, inter-personnel skills, and creative thinking.
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Type: Full-time