Senior Annual Giving Officer
- AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (ANU)
- Canberra, Australia
- $86,960 - $100,098 per annum plus 17% superannuation
- 26 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer 6/7 (Administration)
Salary package: $86,960 - $100,098 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Fixed Term (up to one year)
Position Description and Selection criteria: PD ANUO67 - Senior Annual Giving Officer.022023.pdf
- An exciting opportunity to further your career in fundraising, managing mass-appeals that make a real difference to the University and its students.
- A varied role that suits a highly-organised self-starter, with great project management skills.
- Are you passionate about connecting people to impactful projects by sharing compelling stories?
- Join us and make a difference by supporting the world-breaking research that takes place at ANU!
The Senior Annual Giving Officer works as part of a specialised Annual Giving team within Advancement. Annual Giving forms the foundation of the University’s fundraising efforts, with a program of targeted large-scale appeals designed to raise funds, increase donor engagement, and build our philanthropic pipeline.
Under the direction of the Head of Annual Giving, this role works closely with members of the Development team, other Advancement staff, University stakeholders including College-based Advancement teams, internal and external service providers, students, alumni, donors and volunteers, in order to build strong and collaborative relationships that actively facilitate the Annual Giving program.
For more information about this position, please contact Head of Annual Giving, Meredith Dellar: Meredith.Dellar@anu.edu.au
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful candidate must have rights to live and work in this country and will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Applications closing date: 22 March 2023