Instructor, College of Business and Economics
2 days left
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 24 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) is seeking to hire a non-faculty Internship Instructor to provide pertaining and supervision for student internships for the College of Business and Economics (CBE) and to begin in Fall 2023. The CBE has been accredited by AACSB since 2000. It is the only business unit in the Middle East, and one of only 182 institutions in the world to hold both business and accounting accreditation. Less than five percent of business programs globally are accredited by AACSB. To be considered for this position, applicants must have earned a master's degree from an accredited university or a similar field from an AACSB accredited institution. Have at least three years of professional work experience outside of education is a must. The Internship Instructor’s role is to build relationships between the UAEU and employers, supervises CBE interns, trains interns in an orientation setting prior to the start of their internship, assists the Assistant Dean for Professional Development to identify internship sites, assists in conducting follow up studies with employers, acts as liaison between CBE departments and employers, assists the Assistant Dean for Professional Development in training field supervisors to evaluate student interns, and other duties as assigned by the College.
The application package should include (1) a cover letter, (2) a detailed resume, and (3) names of at least three professional references with contact information,
A generous benefits package is offered to successful applicants, which includes a competitive tax-free salary, a one-time settling-in allowance, health care insurance, and an end-of-contract gratuity.
To apply, visit UAEU’s website https://jobs.uaeu.ac.ae and attach all the required documents to the link pertaining to the position on the website.
- An earned master's degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience outside of education
- Experience in providing seminars is desirable
- Certification on coaching and career development
- Effective management of resources competency
- Customer service، communication, and teamwork skills
- Management and marketing skills
- Demonstrate familiarity with the work environment in the UAE
- Interpersonal Skills
Division College of Bsns & Economics-(CBE)
Department Dean's Office - (CBE)
Job Close Date open until filled
Job Category Academic - Faculty