Social Media & Community Specialist/Senior Specialist (Executive/Senior Executive)
4 days left
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 23 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 25 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As part of the Integrated Comms & Marketing team, you will delight, excite and expand our digital community to build the SUSS brand. Besides helming end-to-end social media to website content curation, you are the voice of SUSS to our audience segments, providing clear, consistent, and timely content, messaging and responses to shape audience sentiments, including connecting interdepartmental collaboration to address and mitigate issues.
You should be a strong communicator, written and verbal, preferably with prior experience in a similar capacity and/or in creating compelling content and stories on social media to enthuse the community. Prior creative production experience, including agency collaboration, developing concise campaign briefs and a keen creative judgement and passion for the latest digital marketing and community growth trends are highly desired.
Join us, if you think you fit the role, to be part of the SUSS brand-building journey!
Social Media & Community Management (60%)
- Develop and manage the social media editorial calendar, as well as execute strategies on SUSS’ social media and website, alongside the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Drive community engagement through community/ambassador network and growth marketing campaigns, together with the team.
- Create, curate and develop compelling social media stories aligned to overall content strategy, tailored to SUSS’ channels and audience segments, mapped to our integrated marketing calendar (brand, admissions, PR, CSR and key events/news etc).
- Proactively pursue interesting/unique stories/content across SUSS schools and departments for breaking news amplification across channels, besides coordinating and publishing social and website content submissions from internal teams.
- Work with agencies and temp staff to co-create campaigns, digital content, as well as edit and proofread posts to ensure alignment with our brand and social guidelines.
- Analyse and optimise audience engagement metrics through monthly reporting, as well as scan the competitive landscape and external trends for new ideas.
Website & SEO Management (30%)
- Support SUSS website content management and publishing needs to optimise user experience and interface as well as liaise with school and department website representatives.
- Manage our SEO efforts for website and social channels to ensure always-on searchability of SUSS’ content by our target audience.
Event & Other Support (10%)
- Organise and support university-level events and corporate visits by ministers and VIPs as required.
- Perform team-related duties and responsibilities as well as support university-wide events, as assigned.
*Note that scope weightages are estimates and subject to finalised work priorities and plans internally.
- 1-2+ years of experience in a similar capacity and/or managing end-to-end social media and digital content creation, publishing to reporting work.
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, and keeps abreast of audience insights, social media trends and best practices.
- Able to multi-task and work in an agile, evolving environment.
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills. Similar proficiency in Mandarin proofreading for our WeChat is desired.
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, Canva, Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sitefinity CMS, Google Analytics, SEMRush is a plus.
- Passionate, independent contributor and collaborative team player with a keen learning and can-do spirit.
- Good time management with an eye for detail and a strong operational ability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field.