Teaching Assistant (Sociology)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 21 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 23 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Sociology
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Other Academic
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology is presently looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant, Full-time, to conduct undergraduate tutorial classes for AY2023 (August 2023 – June 2024). The successful candidate should preferably be well-versed in Singapore society and history.
Job duties include:
- Attending lectures, conducting tutorials, marking of assignments and examination scripts.
- Assisting in consultation, answering students’ queries and grading CAs.
- Administrative duties such as marks checking and entry, registration of exchange students for tutorials.
- Any other teaching-related duties as required by the department
We regret that only successful candidates will be notified.
For further enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees, Majoring in Sociology
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.