Senior / Research Data Analyst, Assistant Manager
2 days left
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 20 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Senior Management & Heads of Department, Other Senior Management, Research Related, Research Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The shortlisted candidate will work with the school Dean and his team to manage SUSS's academic programmes, support examination activities and take charge of the School's student activities as well as external liaisons.
You will work closely with the Head of Programme and the school manager to oversee degree programmes and organise school-related events. You should have good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work with academics, students, and other administrative executives. With the ability to multitask and attend to detail, you can handle various programme administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timelines.
- Bachelor degree with 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- A resourceful team player and leader with a lot of initiative and an ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Mature and meticulous
- Pleasant disposition with a high level of integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English plus at least one other language
- Familiar with most Microsoft Office applications