Assistant Business Analyst Manager
1 day left
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 20 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 22 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Campus IT Services
- Gather and document IT needs of end-users.
- Perform process mapping (as-is and to-be).
- Identify inefficiency in the existing systems / manual processes, help in process streamlining and / or automation.
- Assess impact of policy and procedure changes and initiate change request to the systems if applicable.
- Assist process owners to gather business requirements, prepare functional specifications.
- Configure systems and maintain access control matrix.
- Support data extraction and generate reports to facilitate business operations.
- Conduct refresher training and support use of systems, including first level troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Collate and prioritize problems / issues / enhancement and change requests.
- Document and maintain user guides, training materials, SOPs and business process maps.
- Support business events such as course registration and results processing.
Project / Enhancement:
- Coordinate and conduct fit/gap assessment of COTS / SaaS solutions
- Function as business project manager / user lead in projects when required.
- Define data conversion / migration requirements, verifying correctness of data.
- Lead and perform user acceptance test.
- Conduct user training and provide post-live support.
- Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems with at least 5 years’ experience in systems or business analysis.
- Excellent business process and analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a good team player, proactive, fast learner, highly organized and with positive attitude.
- Experience in higher education will be a bonus.