Postdoctoral Fellow, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- SINGAPORE MANAGEMENT UNIVERSITY
- 20 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Postdocs
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Full Time | Contract
- Doctorate or equivalent
- Singapore | Closing On 19 Mar 2023
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Contribute to building a business school-wide research excellence on innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Conducting studies using data from a large conglomerate and Singaporean case studies on open innovation.
- Data analysis and assist in the writeup of influenctial papers on innovation.
- Assist in the development a grant proposal on innovation.
- Conducting field interventionsand experiments in the research areas of innovation and entrepreneurship. Co- design and manage these research projects.
- For more information on the Strategy & Organization department, please see: httgs://business.smu.edu.sg/business/disciplines/strategy-and-organisation/welcome
- Recent Ph.D. graduate or a doctoral candidate close to finishing with a deep interest in intervening in the field to make a difference.
- Skills in quantitative and qualitative methods of inquiry.
- Disciplinary background in management or related social science disciplines is preferred.
- Candidates with other scientific backgrounds who want to transition into management research and who are interested in conducting field experiments are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work with large datasets, programming, data analyses, visualization, administer research projects, and synthesis of academic literature.
*Contract may be renewable subject to business needs and the individual's performance.