Research Engineer/Fellow, 5G-Powered Intelligent Data-Driven Electric Vehicle
- SINGAPORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (SIT)
- 17 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) is a public autonomous university and the third largest university by intake in Singapore. SIT’s mission is to innovate with industry, through an integrated applied learning and research approach, so as to contribute to the economy and society. Singapore is the small city with a big dream. We are home to the best talent and have the world’s highest per capital investment in science and technology.
We have an opening for Research Fellow or Research Engineer. The selected applicant is expected to lead and pursue high-quality research in applied artificial intelligence and sustainability that lead to publications in top-tier international conferences and journals, as well as real-world implementations. If interested, please send your resume including a cover letter, CV and a brief statement of your work undertaken in previous work.
- Collaborate with partners from both the academia and the industry to lead and/or conduct innovative research on, but not limited to 5G, AI, sustainability, etc.
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Participate in and manage the research project with Principal Investigator (PI) to ensure all project deliverables are met.
- Coordinate procurement and liaison with vendors/suppliers.
- Participate in computer science related laboratories and tutorials for undergraduate students.
- Interview and supervise student assistants in the project.
- (Research Fellow) PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- (Research Engineer) Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven ability to conduct independent research with a relevant publication record
- Outstanding data analytics, mathematical, and computer modelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and oral presentation skills in English
- Self-driven and strong team spirit
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 Singapore Standard Time