Executive Assistant (Student Activities), Office of Student Affairs
- Shenzhen, China
- 16 Feb 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 29 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To plan, organization and implement various of student events and activities;
- To maintain good relationship with student organizations and provide guidance;
- To communicate and coordinate with internal departments and external suppliers;
- To support the whole department as a team player.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or above, relevant working experiences in organizing activities;
- Have passion in education and be creative in organizing student activities;
- Good leadership skills, communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills;
- Good written skills in both English and Chinese; proficiency in Office software;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com